Translate


 

6 commentaires:

  1. That must have hurt, but it sure was a pleasure

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. At what age did you realize you liked spanking, if you don't mind my asking?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I was 6 or 7 years old the first time I saw a spanking. It was in the school dining room. A person took the boy, put him under his arm and spanked him several times, I don't know why. Although I felt sorry for the boy, I thought he looked charming, and immediately I wanted to know what he felt. When I left the dining room, I passed by him and felt a mixture of sorrow and envy.
    At that time it was not uncommon to see spanking. The fact is that from that day on, I wanted to know what he felt, but it never happened. The idea of being spanked by my parents has never appealed to me, I always fancied being another kid to get spanked

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I saw spankings at school in the 1960s, I was 6 or 7 years old and of course, I received it at home by my mother, often with the swift. At the time, this method of education was fashionable.

      Supprimer